Job Title: Therapy Specialist
Location: Seattle, San Francisco, Salt Lake, Denver, KC, Kansas, Minneapolis, Houston, New Orleans, Alabama, Wisconsin, Michigan, Mississippi, Pittsburgh, Nashville
Reports to: Vice-President of Sales & Marketing
Position Type: Full-Time
The Therapy Specialist will be responsible for the sale and support of the Freedom Neuromodulation, SCS and PNS Neuromodulation Therapy Platform. Sales and sales support along with follow-up support, troubleshooting, customer service and education are all necessary responsibilities of the position. In addition, this person will be required to perform basic market development activities within the assigned territory as they build a foundation for the Stimwave wireless neuromodulation system in their defined territory.
- Exceeds territory sales goals while achieving quarterly revenue goals associated with specific targeted objectives.
- Represents Stimwave during surgical procedures (trials, implants, revisions) by ensuring access to all necessary equipment and products required for the case, device selection, programming, implantation and testing of all device systems.
- Support patients through all phases of the clinical process as well as provide educate for them on the features and benefits of Stimwave products
- Provides clinical support in surgeries, re-programming’s, trouble-shooting and follow ups in hospitals, ASC’s and clinics
- Maintains a working knowledge of competitive products and reimbursement coverage updates
- Educates and trains physicians, hospital personnel, office staff and patients on the technical performance of our products and therapies
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS & PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in health care or business field with relevant medical device experience
- Experience with spinal cord stimulation and knowledge of the SCS industry
- Experience with implantable neurological/pain products and patient care
- Experience in servicing medical personnel on product use
- Experience in neuromodulation, orthopedic, operating room or pain management
- Understands basic reimbursement and healthcare environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure