Job Title: Field Engineer
Division/Department: Engineering & Sales
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Reports to: VP of Engineering
Position Type: Full-Time
The Field Sales Engineer serves as a technical liaison between Stimwave Therapy Consultants and Customer Support and Stimwave Engineering representatives for troubleshooting with products. The Sales Engineer provides technical support to patients and clinicians and is responsible for escalation of a support case to Stimwave Engineering as needed.
- Lead all functional aspects of technical support with Therapy Consultants and Customer Support in your role as a solution expert.
- Builds relationships with customers serving as the technical liaison from pre-sales to post-sales
- Support Stimwave Customer Support in issue resolution/escalation.
- Collaborate with Stimwave Engineering and Marketing teams to understand customer requirements and provide technical support.
- Communicate any Customer feedback about Stimwave product to Engineering and Marketing to better meet customer needs.
- Assist Therapy Specialists and Customer Support with troubleshooting product use and performance with customers.
- Weekly Travel to meet patients and clinicians.
- Apply Engineering knowledge of basic electronics with specific application to the Stimwave Freedom Systems.
- Apply Knowledge of Anatomy, Neurology, and Clinical experience to comprehensively meet patients’ and clinicians’ needs.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS & PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- B.S. in Engineering, Science, Biology, or similar
- 1 year of experience in sales or advanced degree
- Demonstrated working knowledge of 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, and cGMP