Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Reports to: Vice-President of Sales & Marketing
Position Type: Full-Time
The Customer Support Administrator provides product and service information, resolves product problems, and general shipping activities. Typical interaction is conducted over the phone or email. The Customer Support Administrator will assist Marketing with collateral inventory tracking system and documenting Marketing supplies, products, and third party shipments, as well as consignment inventory to direct Stimwave employees, agents, distributors, and end user sites worldwide.
All employees have the responsibility to follow documented procedures, identify non-conforming products and identify and implement corrective actions. All employees are responsible for ensuring compliance of the Stimwave Quality Management System, ISO 13485, FDA QSR, AIMD, as well as international and national regulations/directives, as applicable.
- Greet customers warmly and resolve complaints via phone, email, or social media.
- Troubleshoot field support questions following training and scripting.
- Identify and record customer complaints per internal procedure process.
- Assist with placement or replacement products or return material authorizations.
- Scanning, renaming, organizing and filing documents.
- Create estimates, quotes, sales orders, invoices, inventory transfers, and inventory adjustments.
- Explore and propose cost saving opportunities.
- Perform inventory transfers, adjustments, and sales orders.
- Assist with general day-to-day functions including, but not limited to phone calls, filing, faxing, mailing, copying, updating daily reports and other duties as assigned.
- Assists in the implementation of operational projects as needed.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS & PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- 2 years experience with business degree or equivalent
- Intermediate computer skills and previous experience in technology field
- Knowledge of GLP/GCP, Quality Systems, and ISO 13485 requirements