Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Reports to: President/Vice President of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs
Position Type: Full-Time
The Administrative Assistant performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, organizing and scheduling travel, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and record management. The Administrative Assistant deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload, recommends changes in office practices or procedures.
All employees have the responsibility to follow documented procedures, identify non-conforming products and identify and implement corrective actions. All employees are responsible for ensuring compliance of the Stimwave Quality Management System, ISO 13485, FDA QSR, AIMD, as well as international and national regulations/directives, as applicable.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects
- Assist with organizing physician visits and events including flights, hotels, meals and expense reports.
- Assists in the implementation of administrative projects as needed.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS & PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- 1 year experience in business degree or equivalent
- Intermediate computer skills and previous experience in technology field
- Knowledge of GLP/GCP, Quality Systems, and ISO 13485 requirements